Products & Equipment
We offer sales and service of pressure cleaning equipment, waste oil fired furnaces and chemicals to customers in a 150 mile radius of Boise, Idaho.
Look for us in our 17,000 sqft. facility at 3525 Arthur Street in Caldwell, ID. (click for map)
Get FREE HEAT with a Clean Burn waste oil fired furnace.
Clean Burn offers the world’s largest selection and most reliable used-oil-fired heating equipment engineered from the ground up to burn used oils. What’s more, all Clean Burn units are UL listed to burn #2, #4 and #5 fuel oils to help supplement your oil supply if needed. Our waste oil fired furnaces are designed to burn up to 50 weight crankcase oils, diesel fuels, hydraulic oil and automatic transmission fluids.
Hot Air Furnaces:
Nothing else is engineered like a Clean Burn for maximum efficiency and reliable performance even in the coldest conditions.
- Engineered from the ground up to burn used oils, works with all oil types
- UL-listed as both a unit heater and a central (ducted) furnace.
- Longest cleaning interval of all units in its class
- Unequal service and support through Clean Burn Distributors like Viking Industrial
- Powerful and dependable metering pump is built with steel drive shaft, heavy duty steel gears in oil bath and high torque, totally enclosed motor.
- Our metering pumps can pump oil up to 300' distances and from minimum -40°F temperatures
- Models CB-3500 and CB-5000 have stainless steel combustion chambers, non-welded flue tubes, long service life. (One of our customers in Boise, ID has recently passed 100,000 hours on his Clean Burn CB-5000.)
- Advanced burner preheats oil, regulates and optimizes combustion.
- Swing-away burner and door for easy maintenance and service
- Automatic flow control, NO FUEL ADJUSTMENTS required
Click on the following links for further information about used-oil furnaces:
Additional Service Areas include: Pressure Washers Boise Idaho, Pressure Washers Portland Oregon